giveway

a story of library school, life in my mind, and any other birds that catch my eye

Friday Blog 2


I have some exciting photos this week. Since I last posted Sean, Juliana and I went to NYC to see the Yankees game. It was a good time -- we missed the first 2 innings because we thought it was going to be a rain delay. But it wasn't.









We enjoyed some drinks in a bar in Queens near Sean's brothers house and relaxed, played some cards and orderd food in the night after the game.

Sean and I adopted a beautifuly and crazy little kitten. We named him Skooch-Birdie for reasons too long to explain and have been entertained by him ever since. My favorite Skooch-Birdie moments are when he sticks his tounge out (which he does often). He also has yet to understand the concept of glass. We have a glass coffee table and when one of his toys is sitting on it, he jumps into the table from below. His most educational moment came when Sean and I stood outside the window and he jumped into the window not once, not twice but three times -- then he learned his lesson and stood on the chair and waited for us to come in.

Sean and I went apple picking last weekend and picked out 4 types of apples which I turned in to 2 delicious pies. I would include a picture of the pies, but they were gone before I could get the camera.

This weekend we're moving into the apt. above the one we're living in now. It's a bit bigger (more room for Skooch to play) has a porch and has more light than the dungeon we're living in now.

I have a few interviews coming up in the next month so perhaps there will be some new job news to share soon - but only time will tell.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11:34 PM

wow you've got some long hair, missy    



» Post a Comment