giveway

a story of library school, life in my mind, and any other birds that catch my eye

where did i go?

I havent posted in forever. I'm sorry about that. It seems I've been busy. Now that school has started I'm teaching three classes, working 20hrs a week for the school of management, interning at the university library and taking classes. It keeps me busy and keeps my blog empty. On a more exciting note, I started liking coffee last saturday.
At the moment it's a sunday afternoon and i'm in my library office trying to get all sorts of things done before the week starts again. yee haw. more later.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12:56 PM

Katty- Super glad to see that you're back on the blog circuit. Started liking coffee aye? At this point my own addiction is pretty bad. In fact, I financed my flight to Charlie's wedding by giving up expensive lattes for a couple months.
Oooh for my best tip to a new coffee lover see my blog...to be posted soon.
love, erin    



» Post a Comment