giveway

a story of library school, life in my mind, and any other birds that catch my eye

three can play this game

ok, so i didn't move this weekend - my key didn't work in my new place so i went to pennsylvania. anyway, that's good news for this blog because i'll be updating rather than packing. i've managed to put the majority of the things i own into the middle of the room so i can't walk around at all-- that means, if i leave this computer, i'll have to pack and move - and i'm in no mood for that. so, i'll take brad up on his shout-out.
Three nicknames that you have had:
1. johnstone
2. chatty cathy
3. katty

Three things you like about yourself:
1. my sharp, well-disguised wit
2. my ability to nap at any hour of the day
3. my stellar waitressing skills

Three things you don't like about yourself:
1. my ability to nap at any hour of the day
2. my subscription to blockbuster online
3. my unnatural attraction to mediterranean food

Three things that scare you:
1. revolving doors
2. conservatives
3. tiny modern dinosaurs (aka birds)

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. working
2. procrastinating
3. taps

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. my sweet new asics
2. thrift store t-shirt
3. pin-stripe pants

Three of your favorite bands growing up:
1. michael jackson
2. marlo thomas & friends (free to be you and me)
3. pennywise

Two truths and a lie:
1. i'm about to cut off my foot
2. i already cut off my foot
3. my whole body is happy to see that foot go

Three things you can't do without:
1. npr
2. all my buddies
3. apparently, my foot

Three things you most certainly can do without:
1. boxes for packing
2. underwear
3. bills

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. vegas
2. luxembourg
3. nyc

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. move out of this apartment
2. pay back some loans
3. make a serious dent in my "to read" list

Three people you want to know these things about:
1. erin
2. a. todd - eternal reader/never writer of blogs
3. you
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2:36 PM

so what is on your "to-read" list?    



» Post a Comment