giveway

a story of library school, life in my mind, and any other birds that catch my eye

wedding bells...

they're not ringing for me, lets be thankful for that

they did ring for my sister though, on oct. 30. my cousin brad has since posted some pictures taken by my cousin michael - you can check them out here.

so, thats nice. in other news... well, there isn't much. i need to do dishes, i talked to anne-marie yesterday for about an hour.. that was nice. we got our lives all figured out, which is good to do from time to time. i also got a postcard from adrian to thank me for being a good host to gordon and him. ah, ok, good times. now i'm about to write up an assignment about the classification of dogs and read some other student's papers.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment